Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sick Days


Dear readers,
I have been sick for the past few days and moving before that and homeless before that and had finals before that, so it has been awhile since I have even been on the internet.  I have the cold flu and have found the most marvelous invention (besides Afrin, Sudafed, and Nyquil)!  Puffs plus lotion tissues with the scent of Vicks Vapor Rub built right in to each tissue!  It opens you right up!  So if anyone else gets sick heaven forbid, happy blowing!

4 comments:

Scooter and Jessica said...

Wow! Great tip. Hope you feel better soon.

Audrey said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick! That's so horrible! I miss you, and I'm going to call you tomorrow. :)

Audrey said...

By the way, lubricated kleenexes are the best invention. ever. I heart them.

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

miss you and I need your address so then i can send you an invite..i hopw that you are feeling better now...love ya!!