I SAIL! I'M A SAILOR! I SAILED!
I am currently enrolled in "Sailing" as a class, which I think is one of the coolest things I have ever done at BYU! Last week, Skipper Steve let me and Paul and Ann into his class, we passed our swimming test, and today we were off, away from the dock, cruising across the water, heading into the sunset - it was a marvelous experience. And it cost me pretty much nothing! The weather was perfect, and sailing is not quite as difficult as I thought it would be, but that was probably because of the gentle winds.
It is so amazing to me that BYU offers this as a class!
I am currently enrolled in "Sailing" as a class, which I think is one of the coolest things I have ever done at BYU! Last week, Skipper Steve let me and Paul and Ann into his class, we passed our swimming test, and today we were off, away from the dock, cruising across the water, heading into the sunset - it was a marvelous experience. And it cost me pretty much nothing! The weather was perfect, and sailing is not quite as difficult as I thought it would be, but that was probably because of the gentle winds.
It is so amazing to me that BYU offers this as a class!
4 comments:
Don't go turtle!
Dad
Skipper Steve didn't have to tie you to the mast to get you to sail did he?
I love "What About Bob"!
I'M SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!!! Three of my favorite people in the world, all doing the FUNNEST THING EVER together, without me! Okay, so I've never been sailing, but it seems like it would be right up my alley. Anyway, I'm so happy for you. :) The sailing class sounds awesome.
Ahoy! You have guts. I've gone sailing a couple times and I was freaked out the whole time. I was sure the sailboat would tip over all the way and we would all drown and die! Stay safe!!
Post a Comment