Monday, April 13, 2009

Split Ends


Ladies, I need your input! For one reason or another, I need recommendations for where to go to get my hair cut. I have horrid split ends because it has been too long since my last trim. Where does a girl go for a not-too-expensive, doesn't work at an establishment with the word "clip" in their name, not-too-ditzy, and not just-out-of-hair-school-with-black-on-the-bottom-and-blonde-on-the-top-stylist in Provo? Where do all of my beautiful friends get their hair done? Leave a comment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie at Metropolitan on University Ave does nice work. It's $30.

Scooter and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scooter and Jessica said...

OK, I don't have any recommendations, but I HAVE to tell you how hard I am laughing right now at your "black-on-the-bottom-and-blonde-on-the-top" comment! It is SO true and scary. Every time I see stylists with hair like that it makes me feel very, very nervous that they may decide my hair is too "monotone" and do something drastic in a effort to make me look "cooler." Can I just say again that I love your blog and miss you immensely. Call me soon!