Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home Away from Home

A bunch of us girls went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead yesterday, and it was such an awesome experience! I seriously felt like I was home. It was so nice. I haven't felt that good in awhile. None of us wanted to leave. I would have loved to just sit in there after we were done and just chill. One of the members of the temple presidency spoke to us before we started which was awesome, and it was so nice to be there with other members of the church from Spain, and to hear everything in Spanish. I love the temple, and we are already planning on going again in England :) I can't wait!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

that's so cool rachelle! jake's probably totally jealous that you are there. btw, did you cut your hair? it looks shorter in some of your pics. way cute tho :). i'm emailing you today. hope all is well! love ya-ash

Gordon E. said...

Rachelle, Thanks for keeping us informed of your trip. We think of you everyday, and admit to being totally jealous of your experience. You are amazing. We look forward to each and every post Love you lots,
Nina and Gordon