Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures






I feel like posting more pictures because I have so many! and it is so hard to choose! and I had to create another post because it will only let me do five at a time :) so there is the fruit pizza, the school of athens, my bffs entering the depths of the subway (I love public transportation) (and check out there blogs for more info as well and better group pictures with me in them - Katie, Noelle, Natlie, Jackie (not pictured) and Torrie), me in my crazy cool 6 euro green aviators at the vatican museum, and the conversion of st. paul by carravaggio. A-mazing!

1 comment:

Paul Doxey said...

Hey Babe, What a great post. You are so cute and so are your friends! The pictures are fantastic. And really - jogging to St. Peter's - unbelievable!! San Chappelle is worth waiting for, incredible. And to think that only the royalty got to enjoy it. What a crime... Is that a fruit tart? Yummm - I'm jealous. Miss you TONS!! Mom