Sunday, May 11, 2008

And more pictures because I love them and this computer time isn't costing me anything :)


So this is an Italian Guy that was creepy but funny who was holding Natalie and Noelle's hands, and wanting to buy us pizza. He was totally married, and don't worry, I am a genius and got rid of him before we got to our hotel. I love stained glass and am so excited for the St. Chapelle, I love this architecture, and loved the modern art and the building they built around this monument for Augustus to protect it, and the guards at the Vatican were oh so sexy ;) ahahahaha :) they weren't that friendly when I tried to flirt with them, unfortunately, but it was way fun to try anyway. and it was disappointing to learn that my charms don't work on everyone :)


2 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

Rachelle-

I love your pictures! How much fun! I recognize alot of the things in your pictures from my Humanities class...I'm totally jealous you get to see it in real life! Hope all is well, miss you!

Michelle Cox said...

Yeah, definitely watch out for Italians!!! After I graduated from high school, I went on a tour to Italy with some friends, one of which was an Italian guy (LDS), and we all went on a gandola ride together in Venice. The whole ride he was trying to get me to kiss him, "because it's a tradition when going under this bridge!" He kept talking to the gandolier, who was singing loves songs in Italian, and coaxing me. I was not about to kiss this guy that I was not interested in, and in front of my friends! I wouldn't budge. He finally gave him and just kissed me on the cheek. AWKWARD!!!