1. The most awesome song randomly came on my ipod last night at the gym, its called Come In or Stay Out by Parachutes and the Heyday. I have no idea where it came from, but it was perfect. I'm including it on my playlist to the right.
2. Last night I dreamed about gymnastics again. I keep doing that lately which I don't usually do. I wonder why that is (besides the fact that I still miss it sometimes). I also dreamed that Andrea's baby was a boy. But I am pretty sure that is because we have been calling it Merlin the whole time.
3. I vacuumed my apartment right up until 12:00 a.m. at which it was just too rude to continue. But I love clean floors, and I had just replaced the belt on our vacuum.... so I just had to!
4. I love getting long voice-mails on my phone. If you ever have a story or something that you want to say to someone but no one is answering their phone, just leave it on my answering machine. I will call you back and we will pick up the conversation right where the message left off. Its so convenient!
5. I love that Audrey told me to eat breakfast as she was leaving this morning, in kind of a concerned voice :) She is the best, and truly, its the most important meal of the day! And I don't usually eat much for breakfast...
6. I put three hundred Christmas lights on a four foot tall tree that is in my apartment. And I'm not even done! I need at least fifty more, but since they only sell them in units of one hundred, it looks like my tree is just going to be extra sparkly :) I am a girl after my mother's heart.
7. I keep having this numb tingly feeling in a certain spot in my back randomly throughout the day for the past several days. Oh the mysteries of life that will never be solve. The fact that I felt like (as I told Audrey this morning) my contact was "tickling my eyeball" also falls under this category of mysteries.
8. Candles are the greatest things ever. Fake tree + candle that smells like pine = pretty much the same experience as the real thing. Plus I like to put them between me and the window to fight the draft air coming from those poorly insulated areas. Also, they can create endless fun when you decide to burn about one hundred matches ten at a huge flaming time. Its no secret that I am a little bit of a pyro :)
9. I wear boots with skinny jeans every single day to school. And I love it! For everyone who thinks they are unflattering, at least my feet are dry and warm and my pants aren't soaking up frozen liquid higher and higher up my legs as the day goes on. Deal with it.
3 comments:
3. I am SO glad you did that! It seriously feels so good to have clean floors. I couldn’t agree with you more. I’m a little embarrassed that it took us as long as it did to get a new belt haha.
4. I haaate long voicemails. But since I know that you love them, I am going to take you up on that offer. You are going to get the longest voicemail in the history of voicemails at some point in the future.
5. I think Audrey is definitely the mother of our apartment. She IS the best. Next to me.
6. As I was studying through the early hours of the morning last night, I turned all of the lights off in the front room and sat by the Christmas tree. I love that thing! All 300 lights of it.
8. I agree. I love the candles almost as much as I love the charred remains of you and Audrey’s fire spree…
9. Mmmm boots. Love love love them.
ps: sorry this is so long... hopefully you feel the same way about blog comments as you do about voicemails!
i do feel the same way about comments as voicemails, and i of course loved yours cause you are hilarious!
1. I don't know that song.
2. You are dreaming about gymnastics? So fun. I realized today that the winter olympics are coming up and I am excited, but I can't help but feel a pang of sadness when I remember how much more I love the summer olympics and watching gymnstics.
3. YAY vacuuming.
4. I also hate long voicemails. Most of the time. But you can leave them long if you like. :)
5. I die without breakfast. Have you ever seen my on fast Sunday?!?!
6. Sparkly=awesome.
7. When you told me that your contact was tickling your eyeball, I didn't quite know what to say. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that if I laughed, you would laugh, and then the finger that was very close to your eye to put your contact in probably would have poked you. It would have hurt, and putting on your contact would have gotten that much harder.
8. We did have a burning spree yesterday, didn't we? I think we actually lit 3 or 4 WHOLE match packages on fire. Fun.
9. Is this one to spite me? I do not think that boots are unflattering, and when you wear them, you look just great. I just don't personally want to wear them. And rainboots are totally acceptable. I'm actually going to get some for Christmas.
That's all.
Beat that Dani.
Post a Comment