Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've made-up with my camera







So for the past forever, I haven't bothered taking pictures except in rare instances because my camera is not the best. My old one was stolen while I was on study abroad. We were in Rome I believe, and we went to Sorrento the next day where I was forced to buy a ridiculously overpriced point and shoot that needs converters to charge here in America. But anyway, I have been thinking to myself for a long time that I wanted a better camera before I began taking pictures as a habit, which I still plan on doing, but for right now I am going to count my blessings that I have any kind of camera and repent for my ingratitude.
The point is that I went through my pictures the other day, and I found some pretty awesome pictures of the newest temples in Utah that I have taken with my cute little red point and shoot. Clearly I am not as bad off as I imagine. Also, I would like to note that for the pics of the Draper Temple, I was holding a baby in one arm the entire time. (There are 3 new posts below this, I broke them up so as not to make one ridiculously long one while I was catching up.)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Whatever. I totally love your little red camera. I want it.

Katie said...

oh your poor lost camera. That was seriously the saddest day of our study abroad for me and it wasn't even my camera that was stolen (ok, maybe the day my luggage was lost was the worst, but this takes a close second...) I totally forgot you had to use a converter with your cute red one. AH! Miss you...still... did you ever come out to Arkansas for Wal-mart interviews?