Me and my roommates and our adopted roommates from across the hall had so many activities to go to this past weekend! Friday night we went to a party, which was super fun (see pictures of jumping on the trampoline in dresses), and Saturday we went to Temple Square with the ward and then went to Gateway. Yesterday for FHE we got to go to the top of the inside of the BYU bell tower, where our FHE dad played the bells for us and we sang along. :) I never imagined I would get to do anything like that. Totally awesome! Also, guess who is unhappy about the snow? :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
My lovers and fun
Me and my roommates and our adopted roommates from across the hall had so many activities to go to this past weekend! Friday night we went to a party, which was super fun (see pictures of jumping on the trampoline in dresses), and Saturday we went to Temple Square with the ward and then went to Gateway. Yesterday for FHE we got to go to the top of the inside of the BYU bell tower, where our FHE dad played the bells for us and we sang along. :) I never imagined I would get to do anything like that. Totally awesome! Also, guess who is unhappy about the snow? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know what us funny about that last picture? Dani actually is excited about the snow, and I FOR SURE am not. :(
And I wish that I could have gone to the snow ball with you and jumped on that tramp.
haha seriously. oh the irony haha. let's have another fun weekend next weekend!
Rachelle! You little blogger you! Who knew. Love the pics. Love our adopted roommates (you guys).
Post a Comment