Monday, May 31, 2010

Maiden Voyage


We took the boat out for the first time a couple of weekends ago and it was amazing! It did take us a lot of work to get the boat and tubes, etc. ready, but "That Dam Boat" worked like a beauty! The weather could have been a bit warmer, a fact we knew before we went, but I was determined to get in the water anyway. And I am glad that I jumped out of the boat without allowing myself to think about it beforehand however, because man, it was chilly! Can't breathe I am immediately shaking kind of chilly. But Brad and I did a whole lot more than just jump in though! We tubed, he tubed, and I face-planted wakeboarding, we jumped off the rocks, and it was so much fun! I love vacationing in St. G, and am so happy that it is so easy to get Brad to come with me! Oh and also, I should mention that those matching sweatshirts are not ours, but my parents. We put them on to be funny :)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Okay. Matching sweatshirts=old married couple.

but I love boating.

Paul Doxey said...

We loved having you here.

M and D