The title of this post is the time that I woke up today. Am I ashamed you might ask? Maybe a little. But mostly I just enjoyed it!
I stayed up late (not a surprise) and it was the first time I have been able to sleep in as late as I wanted since I don't know when, but definitely well before I graduated. And since I have been going to school for the past year and a half sleeping in like this doesn't happen often. But because I am currently living as a vagabond, I can get away with sleeping into the afternoon. I have very little in my life right now that needs to get done. Its disconcerting, but also super fun!
The reason I was up late was typical: I was talking to Audrey. This is practically the story of my entire college career and the reason that I desperately do NOT want to move to Salt Lake for my new job. I know that people make fun of the fact that girl roommates become obsessed with each other and completely co-dependent, but I just can't help that it is so fun to talk to her! And we really do lead very independent lives, for the most part but we just like to discuss things at the end of the day for at least an hour. And when its already 12:45 a.m. because you have just finished watching Pretty in Pink, that means with the hour plus of talking and giggling, you don't get to bed until 2:10.
I love college life!
2 comments:
Rachelle, be proud of 12:52pm. Be so proud. Because we are all jealous.
And also, I don't know what I am going to do with my life once you leave. Our nightly chats are my survival.
Why don't you guys just marry each other?!
Post a Comment