Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And so it begins



It has started. Me, on the hunt for a job. An actual job, for after graduation in April. Wow. I have a lot of leads from BYU, which is great! I have a calendar just for the purpose of making application deadlines. I applied for Walmart not ten minutes ago! (And guys, please don't think that means I just applied to be a cashier at your friendly neighborhood grocer. I'm applying for positions at corporate in Bentonsville, Arkansas...) I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and continue to tell myself that at least there is always a job for me as a lifeguard or something somewhere, I am sure of it. I actually often fantasize about moving home after I graduate and being a lifeguard and the Bloomington Country Club. How relaxing would that be? And after all the school I have done lately, it sounds amazing! But not as amazing as working for the best purchasing department of all time! Sounds weird, I know, but that would be super exciting.

2 comments:

Andi said...

The BCC would be a dream, wouldn't it? I think we've all wanted to work there a time or two.

Good luck with the hunt! You'll find something great. Make sure to apply for stuff here in D.C.

Katie said...

come to walmart!! we could party it up all the time!! :)