I remember things better when I write about them...
HOLY COW. I wish I was there. You all look so gorgeous. :) The idea that she actually married is SO WEIRD.
What a beautiful bride! I'm super happy for her.
What a great day! I'm so happy for Ashley.
ohm y gosh! rachelle i found you blog from taralynns. i can't believe she's married! yay! is this the missionary? how fun! and you sound like you're having a great time this semester with school. yay i'm happy i found you :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOLY COW. I wish I was there. You all look so gorgeous. :) The idea that she actually married is SO WEIRD.
What a beautiful bride! I'm super happy for her.
What a great day! I'm so happy for Ashley.
ohm y gosh! rachelle i found you blog from taralynns. i can't believe she's married! yay! is this the missionary? how fun! and you sound like you're having a great time this semester with school. yay i'm happy i found you :)
Post a Comment