Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Major #4 or #5, I've lost track.

Yes, its true. I've done it again! I changed my major. I understand that these changes are so frequent its getting a bit ridiculous, but the change was necessary. I left the elementary education program and am now a business management pre-major. I have some classes I have to take before I can apply, but hopefully I will be in the program by spring term, so that way I will not be as behind in my efforts to graduate on time.
After starting off here at the Y as a Physiology and Developmental Biology major I've switched to education, to accounting, to the Elementary Ed and Early Childhood Education program and now to business. Its been a lot of work!! And just so you know, I'm not making any guarantees that this one is going to stick. Maybe I have commitment issues :-) But seriously, I am almost nervous to post this, because I realize how flighty all of these changes make me seem. But all I can say is that it is what it is :)
So good thing I enjoy going to school, because I'm going to be around for a bit longer, especially if I take a break and leave on a mission this summer. But who knows if I will ever be able to make a decision and stick to it on that one! Ha ha ha :) So, come 2011, look for me on campus, because I might still be here!

3 comments:

Lorina said...

Hey I will be here for school in 2011 as well. Can we room together? We can be the cool returned sister missionaries!

hannahshirley said...

I underestimated how much we have in common...

Maria Reidhead said...

Hey! It's just like choosing ice cream....how do you know vanilla is your favorite if you haven't tried all the others? Good for you for "settling" again :) Don't worry about 2011--I'm SURE you'll be married by then ;)