Monday, June 21, 2010

Flu Bug

It started yesterday while I was at Brad's house with his whole family. My stomach started hurting and the next thing I know is that I am walking bags of trash with my vomit in it outside to the trash can in front of everyone. Use your imagination to figure out why I couldn't use the toilet to throw up in... TMI? Yes. But when you think about it, I am the one who had to endure this horrible experience, and you are only hearing about it (insert sweet angelic smile). Anyway, I continued to be sick over and over for the next several hours, and by that time I couldn't drive home I was so shaky and weak so I stayed the night.

Now I am home and I have kept some food down. I am very lightheaded however. And my whole body aches. And I am complaining to the void of the internet because there is nothing good on T.V. I want to do nothing else except lay here though. Laying down is such a wonderful thing. As an interesting side note, since yesterday I have lost six pounds.

Also, I am very excited for my nephew to come! I have been watching Supernanny in preparation so I can give annoying unsolicited and inexperienced advice :) Yay!

2 comments:

Scooter and Jessica said...

Poor thing! I hope that your work is being cool about it.

Lindsay said...

So sorry about your stomach bug! I hate it when that happens. I am glad you can eat a little now.