Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Reunion



Yes these pictures are like nine months old. But I miss my family today and particularly my sisters so I wanted to post them again. But I AM SO EXCITED that my family will all be with me next week!! You have no idea how excited I am. It has been forever! These pictures are from one of the last get-togethers that we had. You can tell that it has been awhile. I wish that we could see each other more often. Those ladies living far away really need to either move closer or get really rich really quick so they can fly out here more often. Seriously. Also, since everyone is coming out for my graduation, I am thinking to myself, "hey, I should graduate more often!" I am still working out the details on how I could make that happen....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love Doxey's! I am soooooo glad everyone will be in town next week ;)