Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hallelujah!

I just got an offer for an internship with Goldman Sachs! I am so excited!!! The position I would be hired for is "Summer Analyst" for their 10-week program in their SLC division. Its pretty much perfect, and it pays really well :)

It came at such an amazing time too! I was seriously so upset about my after-graduation prospects a mere fifteen minutes before they called. I was like discouraged to the point of tears and walking home in the rain/snow without a coat (I felt like Eeyore with this little rain cloud following me), I got home and prayed and read my scriptures just to let it go, and then they called!

Today is a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Ron and Maggie said...

congrats chelle!!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Adam said...

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful blessing and a wonderful way time to get the news! I know you've been so worried about your summer plans. This will be perfect!

-Andi

Paul Doxey said...

We're so happy for you! You really have worked so hard to get this degree - how nice to get an opportunity to use it. You will feel pretty cool dressed in your "business attire" as you go to your first day of work. Congrats! Mom