Thursday, February 11, 2010

Plan B

We'll start with Plan A: Get married in the temple. Have a brood of children that run around and drive me crazy, but provide endless entertainment. Sounds lovely.

But my roommate Dani and I have separately and together come up with...

PLAN B: if either/both of us get divorced, or our husbands die before us, or we somehow (despite our obvious hotness) never get married, we are prepared. And we both think that Plan B sounds almost as fun as Plan A. I am actually quite excited! Here it is


YEAH BABY! We are going to be biker chicks! Also, I am going to collect cars and work on them. Do I know how to do that? No! I'll worry about that later.

Reasons that this plan is AWESOME:
1. We like leather, and plan on looking hot in it. We promise to keep the embroidered flames to a minimum. Maybe not though, it depends on how old we are when all this happens.
2. There is something about the lingo you suddenly have license to use as a biker chick, such as "hog", and mild profanities that can be screamed into the roaring wind.
3. The ratio of men to women in this lifestyle and subsequent social circles. Its significantly in our favor. And I think it is perfectly ethical to have 20 boyfriends at a time. Especially ones with good retirement plans. (Dani: "Use and abuse baby!")
4. The open road calls to us. See picture above.
5. Bikes inspire imagery of warm weather. We will travel in a pattern that follows the seasons so that we will perpetually be in Spring.
6. Biker chicks are classy and also way more fun than normal people.

I am so excited!

8 comments:

Andi said...

Okay, that was by far the funniest blog post I've read in a really long time. I was laughing my butt off! You, my dear, are very creative and hilarious! I think your plan rocks.

I miss you and can't wait to see you in April!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, my Plan B has been to be a dog lady (as opposed to a cat lady) and have some big beautiful home somewhere and have a dog farm, but I can see now how that may restrict my travel aspirations. I'm liking your alternative.

dani said...

so turns out that we are hilarious.
i'm so excited! haha

Lindsay said...

I can totally see you wearing those leather chaps. Ha ha.

Audrey said...

I have the best roommates on planet Earth. But, GUYS!?!? What about me? I have been totally left out of the plan. (picture my normally very happy face with a sad frown on it.)

Lynne said...

It's okay Auds... I am too. We will come up with a Plan B(a) plan to rock all previously planned Plan B's! (...confused...but excited look on Lynne's face)

Look what I figured out how to do today...  Cool, huh?

Paul Doxey said...

Stick with plan A.

Dad

Paul Doxey said...

You are SO funny! But then, G. Paul Doxey is your daddy and he is the funnest and funniest guy ever. As evidenced by his very understated but funny comment above. But seriously, when did biker chicks become classy?! mom