Monday, June 15, 2009

A tribute to the other gender

So, as many of you know, I didn't grow up with brothers. Maybe that is why I find guys so fascinating and incredibly amusing. They do the strangest things! For example, at FHE tonight, I turned to talk to some of the girls as the activity was winding down, and the next thing I know, there are two guys wrestling to the death on the floor (all in fun of course). I have no idea how that just happened all of the sudden! Weird. :)
I love them all though, and have probably had more guy-friends than girl-friends. In honor of their strangeness, I will post some pictures that I came across today while reading the news.these guys are all chasing a cheese down an incredibly steep hill as it rolls. there were thirty broken bones in last years competition.

This guy has won the world hot dog eating championships six times in a row. And he has no fat on his body. Figures. And he looks so happy :)

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Love it. I saw the pictures before I read the blog, and I was hoping that you were going to say that you knew all those people. And then I was going to wish that I was spending my summer in Provo.

Paul Doxey said...

Long live the guys!

Michelle Cox said...

Seriously. And I have brought three more into the world. I can only now start saving up for broken bones that are sure to happen when they're crazy teenagers!!!

Jack said...

hahaha. i love you and miss you. they are strange. and annoying. and overrated. do not forget that lol... i love the cheese chasing picture.