It has been snowing for two days straight! But I am covered because I have my very convenient rain boots. So I trudge through even the deepest snow banks and puddles of wetness with no fear. I even try to purposefully widen the paths on the sidewalks by walking where the snow is so deep for poor souls such as the girl I saw walking to campus today wearing flats and no socks. It was tragic!
I lost my wallet over Christmas break, but my dad found it today! Too bad that I just canceled my debit and credit cards today as well. Life goes on.
I have some excellent classes this semester that I am excited about. I am taking a singing class, in which the teacher is crazy in love with singing and is hilarious so I totally lucked out. I am also in modern architecture, Doctrine and Covenants with the famous Bro. Bott, and three business classes. Oh, and don't forget my online philosophy class! 19 credits in total. Plus work. Wish me luck because this might be the semester that kills me :)
5 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize your semester was going to be so crazy. Good luck! If anyone can pull it off, I know you can.
I'm glad dad found your wallet. Where was it? Even though you cancelled your cards already, at least you have your driver's license and other stuff back.
Hope you're feeling better than you were last night. :)
Hang in there babe! You can do it!
If anyone can pull off a semester like this you can. Your organizational skills are awesome. I want to hear more about this singing teacher! I forget - are you minoring in Art History? I LOVE the D&C, I'm jealous of your class w/the famous Bro. Bott. I love you - good luck Sparky!
Wait - I forgot to say that the last comment was from ME - Mom. I love you again!
Wow. Just... Wow. I never took more than 15 semester hours when I was working in the same semester. That's incredibly brave of you!
Post a Comment