Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Financial statement ratios and such
For all of you who have seen me change my major a billion times I would just like to inform you that one of my favorite classes right now is financial management :) I really actually kind of love it! I get excited to do the homework, and I think that what I am learning is wonderful! So useful, and interesting and awesome. We will see how I feel after the first exam, hahaha, but I just feel good about the major that I have finally chosen. If you happen to remember, pray for me that I will get into the business program - I'm turning in my application this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
scary! good luck!
Yay for the business school. Good luck, and seriously, call me if you have ANY questions about it. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment