I got my computer back on Monday of this week! I am very happy; I will no longer have to endure withdrawls. I got Microsoft Office from a friend and installed it last night, and downloaded skype firefox, and converters etc. so I am back in business baby! Woohoo!
The computer wizards on campus couldn't get anything off my hard drive, so all of the pictures that I've ever taken, and all the music I previously had on my computer is gone for sure. They gave me my old, broken hard drive back though, in this little plastic baggie, which was pretty funny because (a.) I don't want a souvenir because I am trying to forget this ever happened, and (b.) what am I supposed to do with it? Maybe I can be creative and use it in my next art project. I will let you all know.
But there are two morals to this story: (1) Buy an external hard drive and put everything important on it as a back up. Don't let this happen to you! (2) Send me any pictures that you have of me so that the past three years of my life don't fall into an undocumented black-hole. I need proof that I have been doing something with my life besides studying and working!
2 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Do you want me to send those pictures again or do you still have them. Congrats on getting back in business! Nothing's better than that, right?
Oh my hannah, Rachelle, I didn't even know this happened to you! Shows what a good sister I am, right? Your poor little apple. I know how much you loved that thing. Have you cried about this? I totally would. I'm so sorry! I'll try to make you a picture cd this weekend and mail it to you. Love you!
Post a Comment