Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Florida and Finally Home






The fam and I went on vacation to Florida!  I flew there from London (by myself I might add - I didn't see anyone I knew for over 32 hours) and met them at the airport.  
We had a fabulous time despite the rain. We went snorkeling, safari-ing (in a wet bayou kind of way), and beaching :)  I loved being with everyone!  Including the gators, racoons, and jellyfish :) And I am loving life here in St. George!  Its good to be home :)  

3 comments:

Adam said...

So much fun! I love the picture of us in the car driving away with our bag of purchases on the roof. We're retarded.

I can't wait for you and your cute girlfriends to come out in a few weeks! We're going to have a BLAST!!! I love you!

Ashley and Devon said...

fun stuff! im glad yall had such a fun time! ps-i love your hair :)

Katie said...

fun! it is kinda trippy to see you in different clothes and a different bathing suit. none of us are going to recognize each other on campus without our same outfits!